Contractor provided necessary tasks for the electrical upgrades and installation of rooftop units. The project involves disconnecting existing fan coil units, installing new 100 amp circuits for rooftop units, reusing existing circuits for roof ventilator fans, and disconnecting/reconnecting rooftop units. The goal was to improve the HVAC system’s efficiency and functionality while ensuring compliance with electrical regulations and safety standards.
Scope of Work:
- Disconnect Existing Fan Coil Unit:
- Safely disconnect the existing 100 fan coil units from the electrical system.
- Ensure proper isolation and disconnection to prevent any electrical hazards.
- Furnish and Install New 100 Amp Circuit for New Rooftop Unit:
- Provide and install two new 100 amp circuits specifically for the new rooftop units.
- Ensure proper wiring and connection to support the power requirements of the rooftop units.
- Reuse Existing Circuit for Roof Ventilator Fans:
- Remove the existing disconnect and motor starter.
- Utilize the existing circuit to energize 60 roof ventilator fans.
- Verify the suitability of the circuit for the load requirements and make necessary adjustments.
- Disconnect/Reconnect Rooftop Units:
- Safely disconnect eight rooftop units from the electrical system.
- Reconnect the same units after any required maintenance or repositioning.
- Ensure proper wiring and connection for optimal functionality and safety.